Sunday, May 27, 2012



Graduation Day, May 12, 2012

Two weeks and I will be in Jerusalem! God has been so good. Nearly all my expenses for this trip to Israel have been covered. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. This is truly the opportunity of a life time. Last month I purchased my plane ticket. I'll be departing from the Cincinnati Airport on June 9th, and should be arriving in Tel Aviv on Sunday afternoon. On my return flight, I'll have on overnight layover in Rome! Just enough time to take a quick peak at the old city. :) And how appropriate to end this trip in the city in which the apostle Peter was crucified for our Lord. In addition to reading and studying my map materials for these classes, I've been reading up on safety and travel tips. From foreign power outlets, pick-pocketing, to tram travel; I'm learning what to do and not to do while abroad.

With Parents Tom & Jonna Kay

With Grandparents John & Sandy
With Ruthi & Sister Abbie


Abbie's Graduation, May 28, 2012


This past month has been quite eventful! On April 21st, Ruth and I were engaged, and on May 12th, I graduated with my Bachelors of Arts in Religion with an emphasis in Christian Education. More, I officially came on staff at KMBC on May 21st, and my sister Abbie graduated from Vinton-Shellsburg Highschool earlier today. Quite an eventful time!





Congratulations Abbie-Doo!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment